Considerations & Gym Etiquette
12) Check that all equipment is in a safe condition before use.
13) Check that there is adequate space and that no one is likely to get in the way.
14) Use a spotter.
1) Always leave the gym in a tidy condition.
2) Always remove weights from bars and plate loading machines immediately after use.
3) Do not lean weights against walls, paint work or painted equipment surfaces.
4) Do not leave weights, dumbbells or any other equipment on the floor.
5) Do not leave sweat on upholstery.
6) Use the litter bins and do not leave litter in the gym.
7) Do not drop weights on the floor, power lifters and weight lifters use a platform that is specially constructed for their sport and not a normal floor !
8) Do not shout in the gym and disturb the concentration of others, top power athletes do not shout so why do novice body builders feel they need to do it ?.
69 Wearbay Crescent Folkestone Kent CT19 6BA United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0)1303 245119 Email: email@example.com
Free Weights, Nautilus, Hammer strength, Iso lever, Sports Nutritional Supplements, Gym wear, Fully Equipped Gym
www.hirepgym.com www.fitnessuk.org.uk www.gymsuk.co.uk www.gyms-folkestone.co.uk